Dutch Blitz

Monday, May 15, 2006

Good Morning!

Well, my husband is off to drop our daughter at school for JK. She loves school and I'm glad. We had a nice breakfast together! This is a new thing we have started and I'm loving it. It is so nice to sit down in the morning together and have breakfast as a family. We don't take enough time with our families. We should stop and enjoy our children and our spouses company. Today we go to the surgical oncologist to see exactly what surgery she wants to do on my husband. He's a little nervous about the whole thing this morning. I don't blame him. I'm a little nervous myself and it's not me having to actually go through it. He's my husband and I love him and don't want him to have surgery again, but I know at the same time that it's for the best. It will be better to get some of those lymph nodes out and possibly a piece of his colon. I just don't like what we have heard about recovery time, but I know the Lord will take care of us through it all. Well, I should go tidy up after breakfast. My husband just walked in the door after dropping our daughter off.

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home