Dutch Blitz

Friday, May 12, 2006

Going to friends for Supper!

It shall be lovely to dine out at friends and not to worry about doing anything. I love to not have to make a meal. I get very bored of cooking. I guess I should change up our menu a bit. It is so fun to get together with friends. My husband is going to get to talk to our friend's mother about her cancer experience. I'm sure it will be enlightening and interesting. It will be interesting to see how the Lord works and changes us through our situation. I want to be changed through this, that's for sure. I want to continue to become more like Christ. I want others to see Christ living in me and through me. I hope to be a good example to others around me and an encouragement to those around me too. We go to a surgical oncologist on Monday, so we will see what she has to say. It is so hard not to worry. It should be easy to just leave situations in the Lord's hands, since he created the universe, is in control of everything, loves us, blesses us beyond what words can express and sent His one and only son to die for us. But yet, we still hold on tight to so many situations instead of giving it over to our great, wonderful, all powerful, loving God. God has been so good to us! Thank you God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home