Dutch Blitz

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Are You Listening?

I have realized that I don't really sit still at any point in my day and just listen to God. Life is so busy! I've been pondering lately what I should be involved in at my church this coming September. There are so many opportunities to be involved in. Some are more appealing than others, but I need to foremost keep in mind; What would God have me be involved in? I need to listen to that still small voice that wants to speak to me. A woman was talking at our women's meeting this morning about how there was a time in her life where she didn't even talk to God every day. Well, unfortunately I fit in that category. Sure I give thanks for my food out of habit. I just don't spend real quality time with God in prayer or reading His word. How am I going to know what to do in my life when I'm not seeking his will. I'm living not like a Christ Follower. I so want to sit down at the start of each day and commit it to Him! There needs to be a specific place and time set aside for me to spend with the creator of this magnificent world we live in. I need to set my compass in Christ's direction. Lord Reign in Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home